10-31

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cafasso's greatest hits

Causal Nexus charged me with a simple challenge: Putting up a post showing "Cafasso's Greatest Hits". So here is just a taste, a tease, a tip of the iceberg, in no particular order.

Here are a few pearls of Cafasso wisdom pulled from his OSINT yahoogroup.

You know this game playing of KIHA and NONKHIA just kills me! Like the 58,000 + names on the Wall were all KIA! And they are not. I am a Vietnam Vet and yes I never have appreciated the Pentagons number games. These people are dead because they were placed in Harms Way. I tell this to all who do this with the numbers. Go to the closest war memorial and shout it out, you all did not die in battle! See if that makes anyone feel any better.

BTW, for those interesed, www.iraqbodycount.org these numebrs
are pretty accurate.............
Oh that's a real piece of work right there, the "I am a Vietnam Vet" claim, which is now infamous, considering his age and the impossibility of it. How many times do we have to endure watching him make a total fool of himself? Although entertaining, I think this man is extremely dangerous. We make light of it; because it seems beyond comprehension, but it's true, and it's still going on.

This one is a goody:
Franz,

Good to hear from you, my dearest friend, long time pal, ole buddy of mine! The German Government really has to stop freely handing out Clozapine! I think Lithium is much more stable.

I posted this as an example of exaggerated claims with regard to nukes, radiation and bio warfare. I just attended a BW (Bio Weapons) conference in NYC over the weekend and let me tell you I had to just shake my head. Much of this is really not understood which include radiation issues and all of these are still not understood by the Press. A lot of the confusion comes from those who are part of our community and survive on the "fear factor" and government grants.

I do not wish to underplay any potential terrorist act, but it seems many have lost the common sense approach to this. Currently in this Country right now a Ricin attack occurred in Washington. Watch how this is overplayed, like big time by the press.

I for one am sick and tired of web sites such as the ones I listed who pump more garbage into the public domain. I become even more alarmed when I get e-mails from the local law enforcement community wanting to know whether this information is true or tells me that sites like these give them more information than our own government.

Let me tell you what I believe is the biggest terrorist weapon of mass destruction. Fear and panic. After that conventional weapons, then nukes and dirty bombs, then bio weapons to some degree and then chemical weapons.

The hype out there is terrible and while I post some of this I also "act" to get web sites on the Fed's Radar Screen.

We all need to be doing better job of educating the public to the real threats, not just talking about them.

Gerry
He just attended a bio weapons conference? Good God. And 'we all need to be doing a better job of educating the public'...??? When you realize who this man is that's writing this, don't you find yourself holding onto your chair convulsing with uncontrollable laughter?

Let's have a few more, then I'll put this to bed.
He said...
"I can put your body where no one can find it."
In Rutenberg's piece he said:
"I left because I had enough; I don't like the press."
Another joke! And finally, Cafasso's famous last words: this priceless Cafasso quote from the end of the Rutenberg piece.
"...I will not be tried by the press and small-minded individuals such as these that have no clue to what is real or not."
Hysterical!

speak or shut up at 4:49 PM
0 people took that same cross-town bus

- 10-31 -

  • the stalker the liar passenger to hell going round but not getting anywhere Since 1956.xxxx Joe Cafasso liar fraud poser fake
  • LINK01 LINK02 LINK03 LINK04

my wants

  • the truth
  • to be there when I witness
  • karma

remembered