10-31

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

psychotic comment left here by pptoas

I'm about to bust a gut laughing as this spam arrived in comments months ago in several instances of someone determined to post it and see it published. Clues, anyone?
Poor poor Lynn. We all figured it out. Jack has been being blamed for all your nonsensical nonsense. Not that he's innocent, but he certainly has no clue all you've been up to. The complaints.com reply was what did it. Yes you listed yourself as "moral majority" in what world are you moral???? Having an extra-marital affair & lying to your husband is not very moral my dear. Having an emotional & verbal affair when the physical wasn't available is also wrong. Defending him and hating homosexuals when he is bisexual is really off the chart. And you put Streamwood, Illinois, but yet we thought it was Jack. You are sooo happy to finally be in his life & getting thrown a few bones you're going all out. All the blogs you've been writing, this one, all the Joe C. ones, "My Worst Nightmare","Bite Me", "The Way I Like It", etc. The dots have all been connected. You have always wanted to be number 1 with him. We have also gone thru your blog & saw the desperation of the videos you posted in regards to him. Read all your letters & cards to him before he left Afghanistan, "Soldier Boy" all the letters of how you were waiting & couldn't wait to be together, perhaps El Salvador. The stupid lovesick cards with your remarks "I didn't know they made cards like this" suggestive & so childish. And then, when you wind up with him, how disappointing it must have been for you when he was repulsed by you sexually but yet went thru the act because he owed you. When he didn't pick you, I can only imagine how hurt you were. I mean he set you up with the cool profile of you looking like Uma Thurman & bought you the sunglasses even gave you one of my Indian dresses, so you really thought you were "it". So sad. You were used, pure & simple. Even when you now take credit for being in the loop regarding Nina & his accident. Which you did nothing to help him, I did it. But you were just the joke. He even laughed about you telling everyone how desperate you were & how he couldn't even stand to be with you when you visited. You were an overage,worn out hag. But yet you still held on. And now you run around dressed up like a commando psycho saying you work for Task Force Saber 7. Any bones like I said thrown in your direction. How pathetic are you. You refuse to see the truth. You refuse to see that he is still having relationships with both women & men in Mexico & yet wooing you on the phone so you fight his battles. Go for it. Believe the lies, leave the life you have. You will suffer his consequences because he is simply using you & laughing at you. He has admitted that he is using you & we have it on tape. We will also let you see any medical info from Mexico including when he was in Clinica Carranza if you need more verification. You have been burned and we have tried to warn you. I personally, tried & you decided I was lying. What are you going to do when you realize I told you the truth and you are so far in debt & sick like I am now. He is making you jump thru hoops and you are not questioning anything. And this whole Joe Cafasso thing, has it ever occurred to you that maybe in the beginning, it was Joe C being a con, but maybe to keep you intrigued it's been Jack? He plays psychological games with people & is very good at it. Whatever. Like I said, I tried to warn you. I don't want to see anyone else in the position I am in now. One more question, why have you refused to even hear me out or look at any of the proof I have? Are you afraid that you just might see the truth? And WHY don't you & him use your real names instead of all the aliases? Cowards.

speak or shut up at 10:27 AM
0 people took that same cross-town bus

- 10-31 -

  • the stalker the liar passenger to hell going round but not getting anywhere Since 1956.xxxx Joe Cafasso liar fraud poser fake
  • LINK01 LINK02 LINK03 LINK04

my wants

  • the truth
  • to be there when I witness
  • karma

remembered